Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jeep Cherokee Drywall

LEAVE NOW !!!!! MEETING OUTCOME

Hello gentlemen / and all of Italy, today and from 20:05 presisamente are finally on vacation ... but always rotate in the head .... the same ideas and thoughts ... No worry I'll keep 'formats and earth' ... you also continuously updated Monday 'will contact' Antonella UIL ROC x confront the coordination of Naples on Sept. 11 but once again I ask to collect signatures for the affiliates to pass nn Vs MSW otherwise it will do 'nothing and no one will listen to us'. Guys, I realize that there are well deserved holiday in the middle, but be aware that these''gentlemen''send us on vacation x always obliged once again and then shake your teeth and let's do it ... I am sending you a kiss and I wish those leaving on vacation at this time a bit 'of peace' of mind after a year of many adventures including me. Dany T.
Ps but the branches of Catania Cagliari-Rome RIVER / FLORENCE / PADUA / MONZA / MILAN ...... WHERE ARE YOU !!!!! Let me hear you say you HAVE NN MI INSURED FOR THE BREAD OF OLD AGE ?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment