Friday, September 12, 2008

Best Long Lasting Deodrant For Womens

COULD NOT FINISH BETTER! vent off the irony, of course!

... First of all I want to thank the entire herd of sheep, now former colleagues / ghee this morning were not withdrawn from the form indemocratica only discriminatory but that the Company has assumed (bay Donald did not make 'with you but with whom I have told you how to organize the closure) After the idea had divergence between our beloved RSU (by chance some of them already' and 'at home) and the group organizing the management of work still has to work AGAINST ANYONE IF THEY ARE FINALLY FREE HOME PAID, I personally remain once again amazed ... NO ONE HAS LIFTED A FINGER X SAY THAT THIS IS NOT WHAT IT WAS MADE! Thank you ... fool me that without guile and not 'made to do just that piece of relief until 30 September! I realize that this is now a jungle but this morning I would say that has' turned into a veritable forest wolf ... and honestly I'm glad that paradoxically Rinascente no longer exists' in Naples ... I'm exhausted and Skif ... I just hope the director to free me in a couple of days so 'as it did with the whole' of people with cunning and luck are already 'at home and can already' moving and make different choices about what to do with their lives. Second, and regarding the comment left on the previous post to me, I can only tell you that before I do them 'outside the reception after the meeting on Thursday' and not to h. 10.00, already 'were a lot' of people ready to sign the day x secure paid .... Now I know: you in my place, what would you do? Maybe there and 'tip-off came the ear, here xche' been so 'pissed! Believe me you would have done the same thing, and if there 'was given the opportunity' not to lose more of Jonathan, I do not see where the problem lies, xche 'lose more money, we have already' lost enough? Anyway I do not need to justify even xche ' no longer there 's just nothing to say the facts speak for themselves, at least I've done something, I had an idea and I'm not someone affixed with a clear conscience! Third and last thing, this blog, as already 'has rightly reiterated a colleague if I'm not mistaken RO Colonna, born as a pure information and should not be misused. 1 - Please use a language pretty clean .... 2 - Please do not use threats 3 - Please sign comments and do not slander anyone! Thanks
This 'for former colleagues of Naples, while colleagues in other branches just want to say to use us as an example and not fall in all these mistakes ... And remember,' THAT THE UNION IS STRENGTH! a kiss to all those like me still naively believe in something. I hope I can finally sleep tonight! Dany T.
PS. DONATELLA Deliver me from this hell PLEASE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment