Saturday, January 15, 2011

Littlest Pet Shop Registration Patch

Party time - part 3

Granted!
Now there will be a holiday period, which for me means:
'only school, so at least you can sleep in the morning! " : O)
Then I will have more time to breathe, which, in addition to study, think a little 'to myself. Unfortunately
tap into the "fund" means losing the opportunity to I buy a boat in the short term.
Or maybe forever.
would have been a big ransom to use the insurance money to make my "Godmother", even if sufficient to buy a sailboat with a few feet, some with many years hands on deck ...
short, away from the plastic floats, all design and technology, which I like so much.
I'm going to charter ...
However, the list of dreams to realize is met, the baccalaureate is the first place and therefore takes precedence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment