Monday, January 31, 2011

Small Tİts Lolİtas

maturity exams, but who works in that ca__o Ministry? January 27, 1945

Obviously this year the second round will be ...
... drum roll ...
administrative techniques!
Aleeeeeè!
But I say, the course is called Tech for Social Services, ok?
So it means that form operators working in the social sector, with the elderly, with children in nurseries, with disability, discomfort with the youth and adolescence.
are formed the Professional Educators.
I understand ... why the hell the matter that is taken more seriously by the Ministry for consideration of maturity, administrative techniques??
But I'm not an accountant!
fact, the program of administrative techniques from the basics, the important subjects are psychology and medical culture. It would be interesting
deepen Law and Social Legislation in the fourth but it stops with the public administration to make room in the fifth, a business law ...
Not to mention that at least the economy is included in the Law!
But I have to open a business? I have to become an entrepreneur?
Meanwhile, the next contest for administrative manager in my company I do, at least the way I have it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment