Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Verse Getting Married And Baby

MULTIAVATAR ...

I wish someone would be argued why very often when I want to offend, the first thing that is so derogatory to say .. TU multiavatar who you are!
Well you are multipolivalentemente avatar ... and even more if I could.
And then?
Apart from that I've always said my identity to those who know me, but even if I had not done?
Why I should be required to live exactly in the Sl how I live the real world?
Second Life now we have said and repeated, is a powerful tool of learning, fun.
For me it's a game, and I think the game is very serious, but .. remain so disappointed to discover that behind the creation of every avatar there is a big plot? We regret very much to know that I can wake up one morning and decide to give birth to an avatar just because I found a word from the sound that I like for a name?
sometimes need to escape, others to start over, to find out how the other person is deeply tied to our physical ..
man I was, I was vampire, dog, cat boats, velociraptor Dom, Sub, and the Bay .. I introduce myself as I was in real life.
So?
If I have not killed, wounded, offended .. to you .. What should care about how I decide to be in SL? If
in here we have chosen to be avatars, how can you judge the choices with the same parameters to another dimension?
Perhaps because most of the people who attended the Second Life choose to use it as a bridge to reality, and therefore needs to make it as reliable as possible to it?
But these people is useless to declare that you cheated .. does not look reality in an unreal world
is normal to be disappointed.

So .. are they crazy .. who believe find the same person in the real, or really think that might arise from a relationship of real life an unknown dimension, or I
.. I want to simply discover .. I did as a little 17 with my beard?
We should not be at peace with each other and allow us to take what we need to Sl?
And how many ways there are to live in Second Life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment